CEDAR VALLEY RV PARK RULES
- Register at the office before occupying a site.
- Office hours are 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM.
- For arrivals after hours, pick up registration forms in the mailbox and return to the office by 10:00 AM the following morning to register.
- Check out time is 12 noon. To keep the same site for another day, you MUST notify the park office by 11:00 AM.
- NO REFUNDS
- No smoking in campground buildings or facilities. Please keep cigarette butts off the grounds.
- Pets are always welcome but all animals MUST be on a leash and under adult supervision. All droppings are to be picked up immediately, bagged and placed in the trash. Pets are not to be left unattended or allowed to bark or to be tied outside while you are away or at night. Pets are NOT allowed in campground buildings or other campsites. Vicious dogs are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the rules of good camping, destroying or defacing property or creating a disturbance.
- *Shower facility is only allowed for daily customer.